Our client is a landscape company that offers a complete garden service, managing the whole garden construction from the designer’s initial concept plan to the completion of the fully planted and landscaped garden.
We require a well-presented self-motivated person with some landscape knowledge and experience who can work in a team to create top-end gardens. Good timekeeping skills are essential as flexibility on meeting up at various sites is a major part of the role, as well as a “can-do” attitude to accommodate the variety of jobs we take on.
Whilst it is not essential, it would be useful if applicants hold a full, clean driving licence, since the role may involve driving.
- Broad ranging landscape skills and experience of working on construction sites
- Use of hand tools and small cement mixers
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions efficiently
- Self-motivated, organised and pro-active
- Understanding of health and safety practices on site
- Basic hard landscaping record
- Good communication and timekeeping skills
- Some knowledge of horticulture
- Familiarity with health and safety policies
- Driving/parking – particularly in London
- To work within a team, carrying out general landscaping works under the instruction of the landscape foreperson and skilled team
- To comply with Health and Safety checks, including Risk Assessments, Competence Forms, Vehicle H&S, Inductions etc