Full time qualified horticulturalist needed in private gardens in the TW1 area – Twickenham, St. Margaret’s, Strawberry Hill,
Richmond & Kew
TW1 Gardening operates in south west London providing outstanding care for a variety of residential gardens in the Twickenham & Richmond area.
Why work for TW1 Gardening?
- All our gardens are lived-in family homes, and we have a genuine connection with our clients who look forward to our visits
- We have many 5-star reviews on Google
- We work in lovely private residential gardens – no blocks of flats or grounds maintenance
- Our gardens are maintained to high standards – we do not rush in and out of jobs
- We have clients who care that we offer expert horticultural services, they are not looking for 'mow and blow'
- We work on a wide variety of homes, everything from small courtyards to half an acre sites, with a wonderful range of plants, providing regular visits and one-off planting designs that are unique to each garden, rather than ‘off-the-shelf’ plans
- Excellent pay and conditions for the right candidate and the opportunity to be part of our outstanding team
- Everyone on the team is a qualified horticulturalist.
You will have the following:
- Full clean driving license, preferably aged over 25 years and keen to drive the smart new branded company van
- Good horticultural knowledge e.g. RHS Level 2 qualification
- Ability to carry out physically demanding work in all weathers – we operate come rain or shine!
- Desire to work without supervision
- Superb team and client focus and confident when discussing all garden matters face to face with client
All the team at TW1 Gardening is qualified to L2 or L3 level and we love sharing knowledge about plants, gardens and wildlife. If you are in the early stages of your horticultural career and want to learn more, this could be the ideal next step for you.
Starting salary circa £22,000 (negotiable) plus pension and benefits. Start date April 2021.
See www.tw1gardening.com for more details about TW1 Gardening.
Please send your CV and other details to Viv@bettertalent.co.uk for an informal chat to see if this is the right opportunity for you.