Our client is an RHS Chelsea Gold award-winning landscape design company based in South East London.
At the heart of our company are our people who are driven to deliver exceptional levels of customer service and give our clients an enjoyable and exciting experience of garden design and build.
They seek an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant & Office Manager to join their team. You must have at least 8 years experience in a similar role and some experience in Landscaping or working for a Landscape or Construction company. This is a fast paced and exciting company and they need somebody who can hit the ground running. This role is perfect for someone who is exceedingly well organised, flexible and can function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment.
As an employer, one of their company values is ‘to be the best employer you have ever had’. They strive to create a great working environment for their incredible and hard working team. If you think you’d enjoy being part of a collaborative, people-focused company that rewards and develops dedicated employees, get in touch!
Managing the Company inbox
Fielding and responding to customer enquiries
Assisting the Managing Director
Arranging/organising meetings (inc writing and distributing the agenda and minutes)
Assisting the accounts department
Expenses and invoice reconciliation
Monitoring aged debt
Account opening administration
Paying or challenging PCN’s.
Providing general office/facilities management duties to include:
Managing office supplies
Keeping the office in good condition
Organising PAT testing
Managing incoming/ outgoing post.
Providing general administrative support to the GCL office team to include:
Assisting with fleet management
Organising and minuting meetings
Assisting with insurance documentation
Managing the Health & Safety folders
Managing and implementing the companies cloud-based tool inventory.
- UK Driving license preferable
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Good level of spoken English
- Office management, diary management, administration
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively with our clients, the operations team and designers.
- You will take charge of ensuring the office is a welcoming, clean and effective environment for colleagues and visitors.
- Up to £32k (DOE)
- Healthcare and subsidised gym membership
- Creative working environment with a great team
- Ongoing training and development
- Up to 33 days paid holiday (28 rising by 1 day each year up to 33 days per year)
- Profit sharing Scheme
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award winning team!