We are looking for a well organized and highly skilled Landscape Foreman who is driven and passionate about materials, finishes and in delivering high quality landscapes to the required timeframe. You will work predominantly in North - East Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex.
To be a successful candidate you will have proven experience in successfully running large domestic projects, including ordering materials and plants, interpreting plans and performing a wide variety of Hard/Soft Landscaping skills.
You will be required to deliver projects on time and on budget. Some experience working with ponds and water features would be useful but not essential. You must be well presented and able to liaise with clients and designers effectively.
- Full UK Driving License with a max 6 points
- Physically Fit and able to work all weather conditions
- Right to live and work in UK
- Good level of spoken English
- Previous experience 2 years + working as a Landscape Foreman
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively with our clients, the operations team and designers
- You should be able to supervise, train and motivate labourers and apprentices
- Company van for work purposes only
- Quality work wear and tools/kit
- Ongoing training and development
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holiday
Hours 40/week 7:30am to 4pm