Our Surrey-based client are seeking landscapers of all Levels to join their growing team.
Working for a reputable landscape company that offers a complete garden service, managing the whole garden construction from the designer’s initial concept plan to the completion of the fully planted and landscaped garden.
We require a well presented, self-motivated person with some landscape knowledge and experience who is capable of working in a team to create top-end gardens.
Delivering a high quality of workmanship covering all aspects of hard and soft landscaping, groundworks and fencing.
- Working with designs and plans to ensure accuracy.
- Digging, rotavating, planting, mulching, paving and other related tasks.
- Providing a responsive and professional service to our customers and delivering effective communication.
- When required to do so, this person must take on the role of a team leader and step up to be the responsible person on site acting as a manager to the workforce and client/designer/supplier liaison.
- Dealing promptly with issues arising and escalating them immediately to project manager.
- Typical duties include: Brickwork, Paving, Machine use (e.g. excavators, dumpers, forklifts), Use of laser level.
- To comply with Health and Safety legislation and company policies and procedures.
- All company vehicles, tools, equipment and property.
- All client property.
- All plant, vehicle and tool hire.
- Correct use of PPE at all times.
- Data protection for all company and client information.
- Behaving as an ambassador for our company, protecting our image and reputation and being a role model for other employees.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in hard and soft landscaping
- Good organisation & problem-solving capabilities
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety best practice