Our Surrey-based client is looking for a Landscape foreman/ Manager to join their growing team to work on projects in London and the home counties.
Working for a reputable landscape company that offers a complete garden service, managing the whole garden construction from the designer’s initial concept plan to the completion of the fully planted and landscaped garden.
They require a highly organised, well presented, self-motivated individual with excellent landscape knowledge and experience who is capable of leading teams to create high-end gardens.
- Ensuring projects are organised and sufficiently resourced with appropriate amounts of labour, supplies, tools and equipment.
- Ensuring jobs are completed to agreed timescales.
- Ensuring excellent customer care is delivered at all times.
- All company vehicles, tools, equipment and property.
- All client property.
- All plant, vehicle and tool hire.
- Correct issue and use of PPE at all times.
- Data protection for all company and client information.
- Health & Safety compliance.
- Behaving as an ambassador for our company, protecting our image and reputation and being a role model for other employees.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in hard and soft landscaping.
- Proven experience in leading and managing teams and a commercial understanding.
- Excellent organisation & problem-solving capabilities.
- Able to demonstrate that they can be continuously assertive, proactive and self-starting.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Excellent communication and client care skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety best practice.