AEJ Management are an expanding facilities management service company who provide security guards, cleaners, landscapers to retail, shopping, trade, leisure and business parks across the UK.
We are looking for a Landscaper/Gardener to join our team. The role will be based in Crawley or Horsham however this role will involve travelling to other sites.
The successful applicant will be joining AEJ’s growing grounds maintenance and landscaping team, covering clients locally.
A company van will be provided therefore having a clean driving licence is essential.
Pay: £22,173.60 a year
Hours: 40 hours, 6:00 am - 14:00 pm Mondays to Fridays
- Basic handyman duties, including sign hanging, camera cleaning and completing reports.
- Ground maintenance work such as trimming grass, turfing, edging, weeding, and other duties.
- Maintaining the upkeep of all landscaped areas.
- Working on both hard and soft landscaping projects, mainly soft landscaping.
- Adhering to Health & Safety regulations.
- Provide high quality service.
- To drive the works van when required.
- To undertake deliveries when required.
- To report to the Manager with any purchase/repair requirements.
Experience Skills required:
- Be experienced in landscaping and grounds maintenance.
- Experience of using a range of garden tools and equipment.
- A good understanding of Heath & Safety when using gardening equipment.
- You must be comfortable with working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Pa1 and Pa6 licence however this is not essential.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Comfortable to work alone.
- Strong fitness levels.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
If you believe you have the skills and experience necessary then please apply on line today.