We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking, and responsible person to join the management team at West Six Garden Centre.
Located in West London, this award-winning and family-owned business is located by the railway arches on the edge of Ravenscourt Park. It is a beautiful site with a popular café and features a ‘Green Room’ specialising in houseplants, as well as two retail shop spaces and a lovely outdoor plant area.
We are a relatively small and friendly team. We hope to find someone who will enjoy working together with us to deliver an excellent customer experience, as well as a truly life-enhancing destination for people in London to visit.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Relevant managerial / supervisory level garden centre retail experience
- Strong horticultural knowledge, along with relevant RHS qualifications
- An interest/ knowledge of houseplants (this is a significant growth area for the business)
- Effective people management skills, with the ability to inspire and lead by example
- Exemplary customer service skills
You will be involved in the day to day running of this successful garden centre, and the position is permanent, full time, including every other weekend.
If you have previous experience in a similar role or are looking to take the next step in your career, we would love to speak to you.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV with contact details to Louise Alhadeff.