Our client is an awarding winning company creating high quality gardens and landscapes. They offer a range of services within the fields of design, construction, planting and maintenance for private, public and commercial spaces. Their experienced team are client focused, proactive & professional, committed to producing & maintaining high calibre schemes. They are now looking for a Hard landscaper to join their team on a permenant basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with an excellent reputaion. They boast an extremely healthy order book and offer promotional opportunities.
- Ground preparations
- Laying of patios
- Brickwork for retaining walls etc
- Joinery experience
- Fencing installation
- Confident with tools and the Use of Machinery
- Adhere to H&S policies and company procedures.
The role involves a 8am until 4.30pm start.
- Previous Hard landscape experience is essential
- Full clean driving license and comfortable driving vans around london
- Digger/Plant Tickets and CPCS Desirable
- Team player
- Good communication skills written and verbal
Salary is dependent on experience but between 25K-28K.
Interviews are being held now.