Our client is an awarding winning company creating high quality gardens and landscapes. They offer a range of services within the fields of design, construction, planting and maintenance for private, public and commercial spaces. Their experienced team are client focused, proactive & professional, committed to producing & maintaining high calibre schemes. They are now looking for a Soft Landscaper to join their team due to expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company. They boast an extremely healthy order book and offer promotional opportunities.
- Oversee the delivery of plants
- Level off and distribute soil
- Ground preparations
- Planting and bedding
- New lawn installations
- Confident with tools and the Use of Machinery
The role involves a 8am until 4.30pm start.
- Previous Soft Landscape experience is essential
- Good plant knowledge
- Full clean driving licence, comfortable driving vans around London
- Team player
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Horticulturally Qualified
Interviews are being held now.