Our client is an awarding winning company creating high quality gardens and landscapes. They offer a range of services within the fields of design, construction, planting and maintenance for private, public and commercial spaces. Their experienced team are client focused, proactive & professional, committed to producing & maintaining high calibre schemes. They are now looking for experienced Garden Maintenance staff to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company with an excellent reputation. They boast an extremely healthy order book.
The sucessfull candidate will be well presented, reliable, self-motivated and horticulturally trained.
Hort qualifications - desirable
Driving license - desirable
- You will provide garden maintenance for an exciting mix of landscapes – from small gardens, to city courtyards, modern roof terraces and large country gardens
- You must be able to diagnose and treat problems in plants and keep disease under control
- Operating Headcutters, Lawnmowers, and all power tools associated with Garden Maintenance.
- You may work with garden irrigation systems
- You will be expected to work efficiently to tight deadlines, whilst keeping to health and safety and quality procedures.
You will be working on a semi-static site in Surrey 3 days a week so this role would work well around studies.