Our client is looking for an experienced Landscape Project Manager with proven skills and who has shown dedication to previous roles, ideally having worked for one of the top Landscaping companies.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. There is scope for promotion and the role offers the ability to oversee projects that will bring job satisfaction, helping to ever increase the company's already impressive portfolio. You will be leading teams bringing High End projects to fruition in West & South West London.
- Be responsible for the programming of projects from inception to completion.
- Ensure compliance and H&S are in place and adhered to.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Client liaison with both peers, clients and contractors
- Report project performance to Director as required
- Update on pricing and financials
- Identify areas of staff training and organise diarise as required
- Manage the environmental requirements of the projects
- Responsible for the project cost control.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and a desire to deliver top end results
- Experience in Multi site disciplines
- 5 years + in Landscape Construction
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hort Qualified
- Full Clean driving licence