We are looking for a Garden Labourer to be part of a team of 10 gardeners and garden labourer for a private household with 5 acres. The duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Assist with planting of new trees, flowers and various plants.
- Assisting with pruning work, using ladders, scaffolding and mechanical aids were appropriate.
- Maintaining flower beds, shrubs roses & rose beds, hedges and natural woodland.
- Maintain garden paths – including pressure washing, weeding and brooming.
- Clearing all garden debris and composting of garden waste.
- Apply manures and mulches.
- Clearing rubbish and litter away from the garden and grounds.
- Application of algicides where appropriate.
- Cleaning and maintaining all statues and garden features.
- Ensuring all workshop and plant areas are maintained in an immaculate condition.
- Assisting with the minor landscape works and horticultural development as directed.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within a private residence.
- Relevant qualification such as RHS level 2 or equivalent in horticulture is beneficial.
- Exceptionally high standards and attention to detail are a must.
- You will have excellent personal presentation skills.
- Up to £24,000 per annum.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Benefits Plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Based in North London.
- 37 ½ hours per week.
- 5 days on and 2 days off.
- Full training provided.