Our client is an awarding winning company creating high quality gardens and landscapes. They offer a range of services within the fields of design, construction, planting and maintenance for private, public and commercial spaces. Their experienced team are client focused, proactive & professional, committed to producing & maintaining high calibre schemes. They are now looking for a Permanent Soft/Hard landscaper to start on one of their sites in North West London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company who boast an extremely healthy order book and who offer promotional opportunities.
- Oversee the delivery of plants
- Level off and distribute soil
- Ground preparations
- Laying of patios
- Joinery experience
- Fencing installation
- Planting and bedding
- New lawn installations
- Confident with tools and the Use of Machinery
The role involves a 8am until 4.30pm start.
- Previous Soft and Hard landscape experience is essential
- Full clean driving licence is desired but no essential
- Team player
- Good communication skills written and verbal
Salary is dependent on experience but between 26K-28K.
Please send your CV immediately