Our client is a Maintenance company specialising in High End commercial contracts. They are looking for an Experienced grounds maintenance Supervisor based in the Reading area.
The ideal candidate must have:
- NVQ level 2/3 or relevant experience
- Experience in supervising numerous teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels whether it be with your team and to line manager.
- 3-5 years Grounds Maintenance experience.
- Full UK/EU Drivers Licence.
- Good Plant based knowledge (Essential).
- Managing workloads effectively, planning ahead.
- Good eye for detail.
- To ensure that the vehicles and machinery (including mobile phones) you are using are in good working order and being properly used and maintained.
- PA1/PA6 spray certificate
- Suitable machine knowledge, tractor driving, ride on mowers and woodchippers.
- Good client facing.