Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Contract Manager to join lead our teams across the Cambridgeshire and Norfolk area. Responsible for overall management of the contracts within your area, encompassing contract performance, delivery of contract objectives, client relationships, people management, safety conformance and financial performance.
Who are we?
idverde is Europe’s leading provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape creation projects, with an annual turnover of €700m and over 7,000 colleagues operating throughout the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany. We offer a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project’s unique challenges.
As the UK’s top grounds maintenance and landscaping provider, idverde UK offers a broad range of services. From professional open space management to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, civil engineering, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management, waterways management and much more.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Are you experienced in a similar management role, or looking to take the next step in your career, with proven leadership skills
- Are you excited by not only hitting targets but smashing them, resulting in the delivery of a great service to our stakeholders
- Do you thrive on the challenge of managing multiple workstreams successfully to deliver one wholistic service to all stakeholders
- Are you a confident communicator with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a wider management team
- Are you comfortable using IT systems and various software packages.
- A good level of commercial awareness with an ability to identify new business opportunities
- Full driving licence required as you will be required to cover the Cambridgeshire and Norfolk area
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary to match your experience
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days holiday plus statutory days
- Pension scheme
- A range of flexible benefits, including Cycle to Work, retail discounts etc.
- Plus much more
If this sounds like you and you would like more information then get in touch at email@example.com
idverde is an Equal Opportunities employer