Are you an experienced hard landscaping professional, with a passion for creating beautiful gardens and the knowledge to ensure they are constructed and look wonderful for years to come?
FULL TIME POSITION ALL YEAR ROUND WORK
This is a great opportunity to shine in our ever-growing business within the landscaping industry. You’ll enjoy the challenge that comes with being a key member of our team and the responsibility of managing your own landscaping team, with exciting career opportunities.
Behaviours and Skills
You’ll need to possess a great can do attitude, a pleasant customer manner and excellent management and delegation abilities, combined with a broad range of landscaping skills to ensure our gardens are constructed to a high standard. Horticultural knowledge would be helpful but is not as essential as experience and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
Qualifications and Experience
3 years team leader experience, minimum 7 years hard landscaping experience
Proven organisation, site management and delegation skills
Systemised and methodical approach
A ‘hands on’ approach to tasks
Ability to take on and accept full responsibility for own actions and those of your team
· Accountabilities and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Leading and supervising landscaping staff, delegating tasks and overseeing the use of tools and equipment.
· Training and motivate new and existing team members.
· Reading and implementing construction drawings
· Completion of hard and soft landscape construction to targets
· Preparing daily admin and sheets
· Excellent communication skills
· Ground preparations
· Laying of patios
· Joinery experience
· Fencing installation
· Planting and bedding
· New lawn installations
· Block work
· Ensuring appropriate risk assessments are carried out and adhered to for general landscaping tasks
· Ensuring the health and safety of all site operatives, including yourself. Adhering to company safety policy and procedures and the Health and safety at Work Act
We are a design, build and maintenance landscape contractor producing award winning gardens for our residential and commercial clients across Cheshire and Greater Manchester
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place