What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our established and successful team in Telford. This role will be responsible for providing the key link between our operational teams and our clients on a day to basis. You will focus on ensuring that we continue delivering fantastic results.
Who are we?
idverde is Europe’s leading provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape creation projects, with an annual turnover of €700m and over 7,000 colleagues operating throughout the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Germany. We offer a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project’s unique challenges.
As the UK’s top grounds maintenance and landscaping provider, idverde UK offers a broad range of services. From professional open space management to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, civil engineering, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management, waterways management and much more.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Do you have passion and drive to succeed and deliver results
- Are you someone who has experience of working in a supervisory role within grounds maintenance or is ready for their next challenge
- Do you have strong leadership qualities, with a positive team approach
- Do you have strong communication skills, and an ability to work with all colleagues and key stakeholders in order create and maintain excellent relationships
- Do you have the confidence and ability to challenge ideas as appropriate and will have the ability to guide and train others on horticultural practices
- Do you possess a full driving licence
- Do you have a grounds maintenance qualification (it would be great if you do, but no worries if not)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary to match your experience
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days holiday plus statutory days
- Pension scheme
- A range of flexible benefits, including Cycle to Work, retail discounts etc.
If this sounds like you then please apply via email@example.com
idverde is an Equal Opportunities employer