Our client is a successful garden design, landscaping and maintenance company based in North London. Our business is centred mostly around a residential customer base with a few small commercial estates. We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Team Leader for one of our established maintenance rounds. This is a hands-on gardening role and applicants must be able to plan and delegate work within their team.
Applicants for this post should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of two years experience running a garden maintenance team (in private gardens) for a recognised garden company
- A valid UK recognised driving licence
- Good plant knowledge / recognised horticultural qualification
- Presentable and fluent in English
- Living locally in North London in order to make our early starts (7.00am)
References will be required
Please note that they are seeking applicants who want a long-term permanent role with a stable, established company. Benefits include 28 days paid holiday per year and Pension Scheme.