Private estate in Bentley, Farnham has a vacancy for an experienced grounds person to support our head horticulturalist in maintaining the formal gardens and surrounding grounds.
Set within 22 acres the estate enjoys world renowned gardens and is used for events and private functions whilst being privately owned.
- A desire to work in a small team
- Tractor and chainsaw experience essential
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent references
- Physically fit and active
- Positive attitude
- Good spoken English
- Car driver with own vehicle
- Good basic maintenance skills
- Live locally
Working Week: 40 hour week with flexible working hours.
This is a live out position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per year