Edens Landscapes has over 30 years’ experience and is one of the South’s leading garden maintenance companies. We cater for both the private and commercial sectors and have a well-earned reputation for reliability, quality and value. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for gardening, a keen eye for detail, a strong work ethic with a can-do approach and a personable manner to join our young, friendly team based in Bournemouth.
The successful candidate should have experience in all aspects of garden maintenance and will be expected to complete a wide variety of gardening tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Grass cutting with straight stripes.
- Weeding beds and borders.
- Pruning, dead heading and shrub maintenance.
- Straight hedge cutting.
- Operating various horticultural machinery including, mowers, hedge cutters, blowers, strimmers, chippers, chain saws and much more.
- Planting of shrubs and trees.
- As well as working for a fun, family run business this role offers an excellent salary with an additional discretionary bonus scheme and overtime available.
For the right candidate we offer:
- Relocation package with an immediate start
- Strong management structures
- Extensive training – both in-house and externally
- New, fully equipped, liveried van
- Workplace pension
- Full uniform provided
- Secure on-site parking
- Friendly team environment
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Candidates should be able to work between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm, conform to all PPE requirements and fill out Time Sheets. You will be working as part of a team and will be required to work to a high standard, be proactive and flexible in your approach to work. This is a physically demanding role and candidates must be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for gardening
- A full UK driving license, a Trailer licence would be an advantage
- Previous experience within the garden maintenance industry
- A dynamic, hands-on approach to work with strong leadership skills
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6) would be an advantage
- Good practical skills in garden maintenance
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools when required
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications