WORKING FOR GARDEN CLUB LONDON
Garden Club London are a multi-award winning garden design and build company based in Vauxhall. We are recruiting for a Garden Maintenance Manager to oversee our small maintenance team who exclusively look after the gardens that we have built and planted. This role combines horticulture and planting projects on site, meeting clients/designers on site and working in the office to schedule works, produce estimates and carry out administrative duties associated with the smooth running of the department. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and articulate individual to join our team with excellent opportunities for growth and career development.
- Excellent knowledge of plant establishment and maintenance including pruning and pest control.
- Organised and pro-active with good operational planning
- First class customer service skills
- Competent at administrative tasks including Excel, invoicing, ordering and scheduling
- Great communicator who can efficiently listen and has the ability to follow up to internal and external emails and queries
- Holder of full UK driving license
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of health and safety law and producing RAMS
- Have a recognised Horticultural qualification and ideally PA1/PA6a, CSCS Card however training will be given in some areas.
- Ideally you will have experience of planting design and be able to handle a number of soft landscape installation projects
- UK Driving license
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Good level of spoken English
- Previous experience 2 years + in the following:
Paving, Decking, General carpentry, Irrigation, Turfing, Fencing.
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively with our clients, the operations team and designers.
- You should also be able to supervise, train and motivate landscape assistants and apprentices.
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Healthcare and subsidised gym membership
- Quality work wear and tools/kit, vehicle, phone, laptop
- Ongoing training and development
- Up to 33 days paid holiday (28 rising by 1 day each year up to 33 days per year)
- Profit sharing Scheme
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award winning team!