Salary: £32,022 - £33,315
Type: 40 hours per week
Location: Based at Valentines Park
Closing Date: Thursday 31st December 2020
Interview Date: Tuesday 12th January 2021
Vision Redbridge Culture and Leisure (Vision) is a registered charity that manages a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge including: Leisure Facilities, Sport & Health, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Parks and Open Spaces, Arts, Events and Halls Lettings.
Vision – Redbridge Culture & Leisure Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced, talented and driven person to help manage the Company’s Grounds Maintenance and Parks Operations service.
The successful candidate will need to have a proven track record of managing Grounds Maintenance Services and Parks. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate excellent team building skills, a commitment to deliver a consistently high standard of service and to help to grow the business.
Exciting opportunities like this do not come along very often. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic, innovative and proven leader to shape the future development of parks, fine turf and grounds maintenance within Redbridge.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Able to demonstrate the highest level of horticultural and sports turf maintenance knowledge
• Have a real interest in providing exceptional green space for residents
• Be pro-active and committed to providing an excellent service for clients
• High level of strategic planning and organisational skills
• Commercially aware and be able to identify and implement opportunities for income generation.
• Have a strong understanding of health and safety and fleet management
The role requires a proactive individual with excellent communication skills, who can develop and maintain good working relationships with existing grounds teams.
For further information regarding the role please email – Christian Gibson at Christian.Gibson@visionrcl.org.uk
To apply for the position please send you CV and covering letter to VisionRecruitment@visionrcl.org.uk