At Greycoat Lumleys, we register qualified and/or experienced staff that have worked in private gardens and estates or who have strongly related gardening experience in other environments. We are always keen to register staff with specific skills such as organic gardening, arboriculture, botanic collection, historic garden restoration, arboriculture, design and landscaping.
Our Gardening Consultants work closely with our clients and they have established close links with Kew, RHS Wisley, Chelsea Physic Garden and The Professional Gardeners Guild.
Estate Managers | Head Gardeners | Sole Gardeners | Assistant and Under Gardeners | Estate Workers Gamekeepers | Handymen/Drivers | Maintenance | Couples (generally Gardener & Housekeeper)
All roles are registered on a live in or live out basis. Increasingly, we are getting Live out jobs registered, where clients are not offering accommodation as part of the package, so if candidates are seeking live out work in their local areas, we may be able to help.
Are a Gardener looking for your next position?
Greycoat Lumleys Private Households & Estates is here to help.
Our friendly, experienced consultants
• have long established careers in recruitment
• are approachable and well qualified to understand your needs
• will offer advice and assistance throughout the recruitment process and continued support after a placement is made.
We register Gardeners who are
• experienced and/or qualified
• committed to their careers
• passionate about their chosen profession
• discreet and appreciate the employer’s need for privacy
• looking for long term commitments
We have scrupulous vetting procedures and all our Gardeners are
• personally interviewed
• reference checked
• qualifications verified
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those who fully meet the requirements of the vacancy for which they apply. Visit our website for more details or email us for more information.