Are you passionate about Landscape Design?
Do you want to be part of a highly established, unique, and professional company within the landscaping and garden design sector?
If so then we’d love to hear from you.
Our Kent-based client focuses on creating exciting, vibrant spaces to an exceptionally high standard. This is achieved with strong design principles and a strong client relationship. Mainly in the private sector, they are constantly growing and expanding their scope, now looking to deliver larger schemes to the highest of levels.
This terrific opportunity is ideal for candidates who have proven experience within the landscape sector backed up with a degree in Landscape Architecture/design or equivalent.
Duties will include: -
- Assist the lead designer with all elements of landscape design and construction detail.
- Work on all stages of client projects from start to finish, managing some aspects alongside the Project Manager.
- Carry out site visits and assist with site surveys as and when required.
- Complete detailed designs using SketchUp and/or VectorWorks.
- Understand and be involved in the costings and budgets for each project.
- Effectively communicate with our construction teams, clients, and suppliers.
- Provide advice, knowledge, and detail on planting plans.
You will have a proven knowledge of plants and planting plans with a strong design ethos and awareness of landscape trends. You will display excellent communication skills, have a real eye for detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines. You should also be highly motivated with a willingness to learn and develop your role and be a real team player with bundles of enthusiasm.
If this role excites you then don’t delay and apply now.
Located near Sevenoaks-area with staff parking on site your hours will be Monday - Friday from 8.30 am - 5.30 pm. Due to our location and the nature of the role a full UK driving licence and living within a commutable distance to the office is required.