SENIOR GARDEN AFTERCARE MANAGER
LOCATION Mostly visiting sites and clients as appropriate, but
also based in head office part of the week.
REPORTS TO Operations Director
Our client seeks a Senior Aftercare Manager to join their landscape company. You will need to be communicative, conscientious and
experienced in garden maintenance. Most importantly, you’ll have excellent management skills as you’ll take on the management of the aftercare and horticulture department, as well as some areas of the wider business.
You’ll be working on a diverse mix of projects in some of the most desirable locations in London and the Home Counties.
For an ambitious and dedicated Senior Aftercare Manager, this is an exciting career opportunity to develop personally and work with the best in the business in a progressive and award winning
• You’ll manage the day-to-day running of the aftercare business – running it efficiently and meeting both profit and revenue targets, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
• You’ll be responsible for some broader business areas too – promoting best practice, working effectively as part of the management team and taking a ‘whole company’ perspective to managing issues.
• You’ll effectively manage and communicate with your team.
• You’ll organise the daily aftercare rounds – drawing up rotas, making lastminute adjustments and occasionally working with the team when needed.
• You’ll regularly visit sites to check the standard of work and meet with clients – ensuring they’re satisfied with the service and discussing any new ideas.
• You’ll order any materials needed – whether it’s tools for staff or seasonal planting for clients.
• You’ll deal with any new enquiries – visiting the sites, meeting the clients and quickly collating quotations for services.
• You’ll have a number of other responsibilities too – from machinery
servicing, to working with the finance department and HR team.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• You’ll have at least 5 years of experience in garden aftercare, with 3 of those in a team leader or foreman role.
• You’ll have strong communication skills – as you’ll need to provide great customer service, as well as being able to listen and effectively communicate with clients, staff and managers.
• You’ll be qualified to at least Level 3 or equivalent (eg. RHS National
• You’ll have PA1 / PA6.
Within the role you’ll have the chance to work on innovative and exciting projects, whilst dealing with high-net-worth individuals
and corporate clients.
Benefits: Profit share scheme, 23 days
paid holiday (plus bank holidays), a smart uniform – plus continuous
professional training and support.