Freelance Arboricultural Consultant
Landmark Trees is a leading London-based consultancy, offering clients in the capital and across the south arboricultural planning advice and a range of environmental services. We pride ourselves on offering the highest levels of expertise, technology and excellence to our clients. We currently have a series of interesting projects on the go, with more in the pipeline, and are looking to take on extra support. We are primarily looking for a self-motivated Arboricultural Consultant to assist with and carry out tree surveys and reports. The work will be based mostly in central and greater London and will require travel between.
- Undertaking BS 5837 surveys and reports;
- Tree condition surveys;
- Supervision and monitoring of construction sites
- Client and tree officer meetings, site visits and liaison.
- Minimum level 4 qualification;
- Good experience of undertaking tree surveys and preparing reports to BS 5837:2012;
- or Equivalent experience as tree officer.
Additional / Developing Skills:
- LANTRA Professional Tree Inspection Certificate (PTI)
- An understanding of basic maps and plans using AutoCad.
We can offer flexible working hours, mentoring, assistance in ongoing professional development and a very competitive hourly wage. This is a freelance role with immediate start for 2-3 days per week with scope for more, including a full-time permanent position if desired.
Please email a CV and covering letter via the 'Apply Now' button.