Our Client is one of the leading suppliers of ornamental plants to the domestic and commercial landscaping market. As a result of their continued growth, they are looking to strengthen their team and currently have a vacancy for a Customer Advisor. This position will be predominantly linked to their Shropshire nursery, but they will require the applicant to travel, visiting customers and prospects. Our client will accept candidates who live and work remotely from the Nursery.
The right candidate will need to have good plant knowledge and an understanding of the landscape supply market. Good communication, planning, administration and IT skills are also essential, as is the ability to be a self-starter.
This role will involve dealing with customers in person, over the phone and via e-mail. Tasks will include pricing enquiries, prospecting for new business, securing orders and developing existing business in an agreed geographical area.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic and successful company, and to develop their career and skills within the horticultural industry.
Competitive remuneration package available, dependent on experience, and will include usual company benefits related to the position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Adopting and growing a base of existing amenity accounts
- Pricing incoming enquiries from customers
- Processing orders accordingly and efficiently
- Following up outstanding quotations and negotiating orders
- Assisting with generating new business and ensuring smooth adoption
- Working to and recording targets as required
- Meeting with clients in the UK and abroad if required
- Handling queries and complaints Gathering and sharing product and market information
If this Customer Advisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Customer Advisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Customer Advisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.