Viridis is a growth company supplying ornamental plants and technical expertise to the domestic landscaping market. As a result of continued growth, we are looking to strengthen our team and currently have a vacancy for an experienced Customer Advisor. Viridis is backed by prominent links to Shropshire nurseries with many products being able to be sourced from own-grown stocks. Furthermore, Viridis benefits from long standing arrangements with both European and UK suppliers.
Due to location of role applicants are likely to reside within the sales territory of Midlands & South of England.
The right candidate will need to have good plant knowledge and an understanding of the landscape supply market. Good communication, planning, administration and IT skills are also essential, as is the ability to be a self-starter.
This role will involve dealing with customers in person, over the phone and via e-mail. Tasks will include: pricing enquiries, prospecting for new business, securing orders and developing existing business in an agreed geographical area.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic and successful company, and to develop their career and skills within the horticultural industry.
Competitive remuneration package available, dependent on experience, and will include usual company benefits related to the position.
- Developing any existing domestic accounts in region.
- Pricing incoming enquiries from customers.
- Processing orders accordingly and efficiently.
- Following up outstanding quotations and negotiating orders.
- Assisting with generating new business and ensuring smooth adoption.
- Working to and recording targets as required.
- Meeting with clients in the UK and abroad if required.
- Handling queries and complaints.
- Gathering and sharing product and market information.
To apply, please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org