is dedicated to providing exclusive services to our VIP clients in luxury private homes and estates across the UK.
This is an exciting role for a talented Garden Workshop Supervisor / Mechanic
who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced, diverse and high performing team. Our Mission…
We are looking for an experienced Garden Workshop Supervisor / Mechanic
to join our team on a private estate near Chertsey, Surrey
on a permanent
basis. Your Mission…
Responsibilities will include:
· The day-to-day repairs and maintenance of garden machinery
· Supervise staff when required and training in the maintenance of garden machinery
· Assist the Gardening team with landscaping or special projects as required
· Ensure the safe and proper use of garden machinery and department pool vehicles
This role is for a minimum of 40 hours per week
and includes some weekend shifts
so flexibility is key.
The successful Garden Workshop Supervisor will have previous experience with garden machinery maintenance and supervising staff. They will also have strong people management skills and be highly professional and meticulous in their work. All your hard work, rewarded…
You are important to us so while working here you will be introduced to a variety of benefits including:
· Private Healthcare for you and your family (including Dental, Optical, Physio, Counselling, Reflexology, Reiki, Gym Membership Discounts)
· Generous retail discounts
· Discounted cinema tickets
· Pension Scheme
· Referral Scheme
· Training courses
Your new mission awaits, please apply via the link below and a Recruitment Advisor will be in touch.