Our client is a young, ambitious garden design and maintenance company looking for a level 2 qualified horticulturalist who is ready to grow with the company and expanding team. They pride ourselves on our personal service and high standards. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on responsibility for maintenance projects and develop their career as the company expands to meet demand.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include...
- Preparing and installing new planting schemes
- Dealing with clients and working to a brief
- Diagnosing problems with plant health checks and providing practical recommendations to clients
- General maintenance of exterior planting schemes
Initially you would be working under the owner, but would soon be expected to be working solo or be supervising a junior to manage maintenance work for allocated clients
Ideally you will...
- Have a passion for horticulture and a strong working knowledge of plants
- Be proactive and focus on attention to detail
- Have experience working on commercial gardening projects
- Have a Level 2 horticulture qualification
- Have a Full UK drivers’ license
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in High end practical amenity horticulture
- Hard working and energetic, with the ability to use initiative
- PA1 and PA6a Pesticides Application desirable but not essential
- CS30 and CS3 desirable but not essential
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.