Company: The Garden Builders
Location: London and The South East.
Job Title: Garden Maintenance Supervisor (Domestic).
Tenure: Full time
Salary: DOE range from £14-18 ph.
Employment: Self-employed basis initially to PAYE after qualifying period.
Start Date: Immediate.
Key Objectives of the role:
- To manage on a day to day, (hands on) basis the bespoke maintenance of our clients gardens.
- To motivate and supervise all personnel on a day to day basis.
- To work with clients to understand their needs, relay to the team(s) and coordinate with back office staff to allow correct billing.
- Covering all varying levels of landscaping garden maintenance works in a domestic garden.
- Working both as an individual and within a team environment.
- Maintain/improve work schedules provided by the managers.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to the highest standard.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment as per company policies and safety procedures on site.
- Ensuring waste of materials used onsite is kept to a minimum.
- Maintain in good and safe working order all tools, vehicles, plant, equipment and machinery on site.
- Good horticultural knowledge/ background with experience track record.
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations.
- Proven ability in a foreman/supervisory role.
- Ability to work efficiently to an allotted time schedule.
- Flexible attitude.
- An eye for detail and good problem solving skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Be able to maintain good relationship with clients and designers.
- Candidates with CSCS a plus.
- Current full driving licence and working knowledge of London.
Email your covering letter, CV and references to
Tel: 020 3982 7261
Short-Listed candidates will be invited for interview and trial work period