Goddards (Landscape Contractors) Ltd is a multi BALI Award winning Soft Landscape company who construct gardens around both commercial and residential projects as well as offering a full maintenance and aftercare package. We have over 40 years’ experience in this field and operate throughout London and the Home Counties and our management team is based at our Head Office in Crondall where we also have a fully operational container nursery.
We have exciting opportunities for highly motivated, driven, & experienced Contract Maintenance Manager, and are offering a package that include a competitive salary and bonus scheme (£35k-£50k), company vehicle (or HMRC Approved Mileage Rates for use of own vehicle), 4 weeks paid holiday etc..
Role and Responsibilities to Include:
- Co-ordination of direct and sub-contracted staff.
- Allocation of resources including plant, equipment and materials in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supporting the senior management team on a wide range of landscape projects in line with our Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
- Ensuring that safety and quality inspections and audits are received and recorded.
- Client communication and relationship building.
- Pricing and winning new contracts as well as renewing existing.
- Collating site inspection reports and site records.
- Driving outputs and motivating teams.
- Ensuring a high standard of work.
- Mentoring and coaching of staff.
- Produce detailed programmes and schedules of work.
- Identify and act on business development opportunities and drive additional works.
- Ensuring that works are fully valued, invoiced and Final Accounts agreed.
- The candidates will ideally have most, but not necessarily all, of the following:
- Practical experience within the landscape construction industry
- Experience in Quantity Surveying
- Management & Supervisory experience
- Appropriate CSCS/SSSTS/SMSTS/CPCS competency qualifications
- A formal qualification in horticulture (preferred)
- Full current driving license & Trailer Test
- Experience of leading teams and or coordinating the work of others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be Results Driven
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills