“Happy to talk flexible working”
About the role
This role will be working within the Parks team who have responsibility for managing Mole Valley District Council’s Parks and Countryside sites. The role will be to support the Tree & Countryside Officer to:
• To survey, using PSS Live software and recommend remedial works to trees under Mole Valley District Council (MVDC)’s control.
• To ensure our Legal responsibilities, in relation to trees, are maintained
You'll have experience of carrying out tree inspections with an excellent knowledge of wood decaying fungi and the identification and interpretation of signs and symptoms of ill health and structural failure across a wide range of tree species and circumstances. You will also have:
• Ability to work on your own and prioritise your workload
• Flexibility & Resilience.
• Interpersonal Understanding
• Commercial Focus
• Gathering and Seeking Information
• Be a team player
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Alexander Bagnall on 01306 879 154
Alternatively you can contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applicants: 30 September 2020
Interview dates: 20 and 21 October 2020
DBS check required: Yes
“Celebrating diversity and promoting inclusion for all”
How to apply
Visit our careers website https://jobsatmolevalley.co.uk/job/tree-officer/ or email our careers inbox email@example.com submit your CV along with a supporting statement, to let us know how you meet the required skills and experience of the job description and person specification.