Hard Landscape Team Leader required.
Job Reference Number: B938
Our client is based on the borders of Nottinghamshire. They pride themselves on offering a high-quality professional service in garden design, construction, planting and maintenance. Their aim is to grow their business by combining landscaping skills with a professional and courteous service, to construct affordable gardens of value using quality materials, and to ensure their work is completed to a high standard by skilled, full time employees, ensuring peace of mind and guaranteed satisfaction in a job well done. This philosophy has led to excellent referrals resulting in the successful completion of projects and opportunities of which they are proud.
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Landscaping Team Leader. If you are skilled in landscaping construction with proven experience of leading a landscaping construction team and want to advance your career further this is an exciting opportunity. We are looking for an individual capable of managing and being part of a team of 3 landscapers building projects ranging in value from £10,000-£100,000. Salary is £27,000-£30,000 depending on experience and skills and additional incentives include a team bonus giving an OTE of an additional £2,000-£4,000, they also operate a loyalty holiday scheme where you can gain a further 5 days holiday on top of the standard 28 when you have been with them for a number of years. Our client will supply all tools, uniform, a company vehicle you can use to get to and from work and a company mobile phone.
- Proven experience of team leading in landscaping construction.
- Good communication skills, polite and diplomatic.
- Organised and basic IT skills.
- Skilled in paving, decking, fencing, walling (blockwork/brickwork/rendering), groundworks, soft landscaping (such as turfing and planting) and bespoke timber work such as pergolas, bench seats and cladding.
- Capable of using a mini digger (licence is preferable).
- Capable of working to a set of plans and setting out drawings.
- Good understanding and ability to work with levels.
- Able to delegate and manage a small team.
- An ability to run a schedule.
- A clean driving licence.
If this Hard Landscape Team Leader vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Hard Landscape Team Leader vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Hard Landscape Team Leader vacancy will have been unsuccessful.