Our Client is a successful design, build, maintenance and irrigation company based in South West London. The dedicated team pride themselves in offering high end horticultural and landscaping services to the company’s new and existing clients across London.
They are looking to expand and develop the landscaping team. The position of Hard Landscaper labourer has become available. This role will involve working with our team under the guidance of the Team Leader on mainly domestic projects, delivering projects on time and on budget.
As a relatively small company, this is an exciting new role with room to grow in line with the company’s growth.
The Landscaper Labourer would need to have a wide range of landscaping skills and the ability to finish all works to a high standard, including the following;
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in landscaping
- Good knowledge of fencing, paving and general construction
- Good eye for detail
- Able to work well in a team and take direction
- A strong focus on delivering high quality workmanship and demonstrating ongoing pride in every job
- Pro-active and driven to achieve goals
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively on all levels. Well presented
- Confident with tools and machinery