Our client has a Wholesale Cash & Carry Nursery established over many years providing an easy and convenient way to buy great value quality plants. They grow and supply high quality plants and from enquiry to delivery, their mission is to provide a service tailored to the client’s needs and priorities regardless of the size of the order ensuring the highest possible standards of plants. They are currently seeking a Nursery Supervisor to support the Operations Director in all daily sales and service.
Duties and responsibilities would include the following:
- Ensuring customers have an excellent experience on each contact or visit
- Taking responsibility for plant husbandry and presentation to the highest standards
- Face to face or by phone or email finding appropriate solutions to customer requirements
- Dealing with suppliers both in the UK and abroad
- Supporting the Operations Director in driving forward all areas of the business
The appointed person will possess extensive plant knowledge with proven experience in a nursery or plantarea environment, be a good team player with a positive and enthusiastic can do attitude, computer literate and ideally with experience of Growmaster or other nursery software.
If this Nursery Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.