Our client has a popular destination garden centre ideal for the keen gardener and those who enjoy a great day out. They are proud to offer a unique shopping experience with everything you need from a vast selection of top quality plants, beautiful gifts, and everything you need for the home and garden with regular events and offers all year round. Due to an internal promotion they are currently seeking a Plantarea Manager to join the team who will support the General Manager in delivering excellent sales and service throughout their high volume fast turnaround outside plants department.
Duties and responsibilities would include the following:
- Accountable for the operational excellence and financial performance of the department
- Ensuring the highest standards of displays are maintained and that targets are achieved
- Leading your team with a clear direction and a culture of coaching and mentoring
- Accountable for providing great customer service with a keen eye for detail
- Ensuring accurate stocking levels are maintained with excellent quality plants
- Ensuring the smooth efficiency of all daily duties
The appointed person will possess some form of horticultural qualification, excellent plant knowledge will be highly commercial and results driven, a positive and strong communicator and a skilled motivational manager who has excellent problem solving skills and can bring enthusiasm and passion to the job.
If this Plantarea Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.