The successful candidate will travel to appointments to offer an “at home planting and horticultural consultancy service” where you would meet with prospective clients, provide them with advice and planting recommendations for their requirements. Produce quotations, liaise with the clients, and the planting team and plant nursery.
You will be involved where required with any soft landscaping works within the business, including laying out plants to a design or from a list and will be involved in planting.
- Excellent plant knowledge, with horticultural qualifications and a passion for plants.
- You should have all the characteristics of being an effective team player.
- Good computer skills, word, excel.
- Understanding Vector Works is beneficial but not essential.
- Work closely with the nursery department.
- Manage planting projects of differing size and involved managing staff.
- Driving licence essential.
Position and Benefits:
- Full time 7.30-4.30pm Monday- Friday
- Company car provided
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
If this Planting Consultant vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Sara Yassin on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Planting Consultant vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Planting Consultant vacancy will have been unsuccessful.