Plantarea Assistant Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a family owned and day-to-day run business with over 50 years of gardening experience based in Kent. Today, they are a thriving Independent Garden Centre and are continuously growing and investing in new areas. The garden centre is about family and community.
They have a range of beautiful plants available as well as everything needed to let them bloom and the friendly team pride themselves in first class customer service. They are now looking for an Assistant Plantarea Manager to work closely with the Plantarea Manager/Buyer to assist with all daily duties.
As a Plantarea Assistant Manager, duties would include the following:
- Supervising the team of 7 Plantarea specialists
- Deputising in the absence of the department manager
- Monitoring both display and back up stock
- Merchandising effectively to present and display stock to maximise sales opportunities
- To ensure all products are maintained to a high level
- To ensure all products are accurately and clearly priced
- To adhere to high housekeeping, security and safety standards
- Keyholder and duty manager responsibilities on a rota
This position requires a good horticultural knowledge and a good understanding of the working of garden centre retailing. The appointed person will have a flexible and adaptable approach to adopt a helpful and caring attitude in all dealings, to be thoroughly consistent in implementing guidelines to quality customer service and to ultimately maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
If this Plantarea Assistant Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Sara Yassin on 01233 732767 or email@example.com,
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Assistant Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Assistant Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly