Garden Maintenance Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic Garden Design and Maintenance Company based in South West London. Established for 15 years maintaining residential and commercial gardens to a high standard. We pride ourselves in offering professional maintenance and the implementation of soft landscaping schemes from dedicated gardeners.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Garden Maintenance Manager to join our expanding team. This is an exciting and rewarding position for someone who enjoys, and is skilled in planning, organisation and finding solutions.
- Effective management of the garden maintenance schedules and 5-6 gardening teams ensuring that the teams have the appropriate tools and materials for each job.
- Monitoring of the gardeners’ timesheets to ensure they are completed accurately recording of materials and plants purchased and tools hired etc so to allow for the accurate invoicing to clients.
- Liaising with accounts to ensure they have correct information for client billing and invoices have gone out to clients in a timely manner.
- Client liaison - Visiting sites of new clients in order to quote and provide a proposed maintenance schedule as well as keeping in regular contact with all existing clients and arranging site visits to ensure high standards are being maintained.
- Good awareness of Health & Safety – Reporting and record keeping and ensuring Health and Safety compliance within the garden maintenance teams.
- Great communicator who can efficiently listen and has the ability to follow up to internal and external emails and queries
- Organised and proactive with good operational planning
- Be competent at administrative tasks including Excel, invoicing, ordering and scheduling
- First class customer service skills
- Have a recognised Horticultural qualification would be useful but not essential.
Salary on application DOE
Full UK driving licence, CV and references are essential
Start date asap.