Plant Sales Supervisor - K581
Our client has one of the largest selection of Trees, Climbers, Conifers, Shrubs, Hedging and Topiary in the South of England, stocking a huge selection of plants in a variety of sizes, some unusual and very large specimens with supplies to both retail and wholesale customers. They are currently seeking a Plant Sales Supervisor to support the Nursery Manager in leading the Retail/Wholesale sales team.
Do you have a good knowledge of trees & shrubs?
Can you take on a good level of responsibility and enjoy a challenge?
Are you sales orientated and keen to drive the business forward?
- Ensuring the nursery is well stocked and moving of plants as necessary
- Development of both retail & wholesale contacts
- Regular updates via website and social media
- Key holder duties opening and closing the nursery
- Providing a high level of customer sales & service
- A good level of horticulture knowledge
- Possess a confident and enthusiastic personality
- Be a great team player and leader with a positive approach
- Some form of horticulture qualification and ideally good IT skills
If this Plant Sales Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plant Sales Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plant Sales Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plant Sales Supervisor - K581
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly