Estate Gardener - 41197
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our growing business as an Estate Gardener for a high-profile private client on a prestigious 70-acre Berkshire estate. The estate comprises extensive high-end formal gardens, parklands, waterways and features, woodlands and leisure facilities.
- All aspects of horticulture; specialised and more general
- Lawn care and maitenance
- Chemical applications and record keeping (PA1 & PA6 required)
- Ground clearance
- Sweeping and maintenance of hard surfaces / furniture within the gardens
- Ground preparation of borders and planting
- Pruning and trimming
- Care of artificial tennis court
- Maintenance of waterways, lakes and stream, irrigation system
- Ability to work positively in a tight knit team
- Willing to take direction and follow instruction as required
- Able to work independently and take ownership for work
- Strong attention to detail
- A pro-active and can-do attitude
- Good time-management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Integrity and discretion
- A desire to develop personally and undertake training
A full clean driving licence and own transport are essential due to location (Ascot / Sunninghill area).
We are able to offer a competitive salary for the right candidate, dependent on experience and qualifications and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Uniform, PPE and relevant training will be provided.