Plantarea Supervisor - E265
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our client has developed a hugely successful Garden Centre with an outside plantarea operating with a sales turnover of £1.7 million, recognised in the industry as leaders in their field. They are currently seeking a dedicated Plantarea Supervisor to join the team of 8-10 staff delivering excellent customer sales and service.
Can you provide high standards of plant maintenance and care?
Do you enjoy creating inspirational plant displays?
Do you have a passion for Horticulture with a willingness to help in all areas of the business as and when required?
- Presentation and displays of a wide range of plants
- Plant maintenance with good quality control
- Leading and supervising a team of staff
- Ensuring the department is professionally presented at all times
- Working one day a week in the garden sundries department
- Strong horticultural knowledge
- The ability to offer excellent customer sales and service
- Good team leadership skills
- Previous experience of working in horticulture for at least 2 years
If this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Plantarea Supervisor - E265
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly