Nursery Production Assistant - D285
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client has a Wholesale Nursery which is now a vibrant business selling quality hardy trees and shrubs to the wholesale market where they have built excellent relationships with garden designers, builders and landscapers of all sizes. Their stock is garden centre quality producing 3, 10 & 25 litre shrubs from English sourced liners along with a vast array of trees. They are currently seeking a Nursery Production Assistant where you will assist the Nursery Manager in the day to day duties.
Do you enjoy working as part of a friendly team offering excellent customer service?
Do you have good communication skills?
Are you well organised with good attention to detail to ensure orders are collated on time?
- Potting on of stock, watering and ensuring stock is of top quality
- Feeding of stock as required to maintain excellent quality plants
- Labelling for the cash and carry and collation of orders
- Checking in and out of orders
- Control of waste highlighting any issues with batches
- Excellent communication skills and be a good team player
- Be well organised with attention to detail in all duties
- A genuine interest to grow the business
- A flexible work ethic to all task
If this Nursery Production Assistant vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Nursery Production Assistant vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Nursery Production Assistant vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Nursery Production Assistant - D285
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly