General Manager - A748
4 days left
- Contract Type
An excellent opportunity to join an award-winning independent Garden Centre at General Manager level who pride themselves on high standards of customer service, becoming a firm destination garden centre. The role will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of the centre which will include core departments and categories where you will play a significant role in the strategy and development of the business over the coming years.
Are you passionate about customer service and experience?
Can you demonstrate exceptional knowledge of horticulture and the garden industry?
Can you lead and inspire a team by example?
- To take responsibility for the performance of all departments
- Ranging, buying, stock management, cost control and profit margin
- Monitoring financial performance against budget
- Planning the seasons layout, shop moves to maximise sales opportunities
- Ensure the team has a sense of pride by recognising and acknowledging achievements
- A proven track record in garden centre retailing at management level
- Able to ensure clear communication throughout the team
- Deliver excellent standards of customer sales and service
- Able to champion new ideas for business growth
If this General Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this General Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this General Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Apply for General Manager - A748
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly