Elveden Instant Hedge have been growing mature instant hedge and screening since the late 1990s based at the Estate’s field nurseries in Suffolk. During that time, our dedicated nursery team have perfected the premium instant hedge and screening product which we now offer in fourteen different varieties, delivering a range of hedges to suit every garden or development need.
We sell our product through a number of distributors, direct to the trade and to retail customers. As a result of significant growth in recent years we are now looking to build on that further with the introduction of a Commercial Manager who will have the necessary experience and network of contacts to grow our business further.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the landscaping and/or horticultural sectors
- A strong understanding of horticultural markets and their drivers
- Well regarded within the industry and a strong network of contacts
- Able to work as part of a diverse team but with the drive to succeed on your own initiative
- Commercially aware, able to prepare budgets, forecasts and business cases
- Maintain existing and develop new strategic relationships with our customer base
- Identify new areas of sales and new applications for our product
- Increase our visibility in the marketplace
- Develop our marketing strategy
- Work with our nursery team to reduce cost and to develop alternative offerings
The role will require extensive travel mainly within the UK. We offer an attractive package with remuneration in line with experience, a market leading pension and a company vehicle.
To discuss the role further or to apply please send your CV to
Guy Warren on 01842890423 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.