Senior Plant Sales Assistant - T754
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of an inspirational team for one of the largest Plant areas in the South West, fourth generation family run with its renowned reputation for the highest quality and standards.
Do you enjoy interaction with customers generating sales?
Can you provide excellent standards of merchandising and housekeeping?
Do you have a passion for Horticulture and keen to progress in your career?
- Working closely with the product managers and purchasing stock within company range
- Feeding back on current and new products to optimise range and availability
- Providing good housekeeping standards at all times
- Delivering excellent standards of merchandising and displays
- Maintaining a harmonious relationship with staff, managers and third parties
- Good plant knowledge and retail experience
- A passion for customer service and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and motivational skills
- The ability to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
If this Senior Plant Sales Assistant vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Pauline Thomas on 01233 732767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Senior Plant Sales Assistant vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Senior Plant Sales Assistant vacancy will have been unsuccessful.