The Outdoor Room is a multi-award winning garden design and construction company based in West Sussex. We are passionate about designing, creating and caring for beautiful gardens and landscapes. Our knowledgeable, experienced and creative team offers a professional, comprehensive service to private clients, developers, garden designers and landscape architects.
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable Maintenance Gardener to join our team. The position would involve general maintenance and soft landscaping around the Sussex/Surrey area including several days a week working on our London projects. Daily tasks would include, mowing, strimming, hand weeding, edging, dead heading, trimming of shrubs & trees, ground preparation and seasonal planting.
- Full clean driving licence
- Good working knowledge of plants and the ability to recognise disorders
- RHS Level 2 or relevant horticultural qualifications
- PA1/PA6 Spraying certificates
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team or unsupervised
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4.30pm on site. The starting salary is dependent on experience with 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays. Uniform provided.
To apply, please click "Apply" and email your CV with a covering letter.