Electrical Utility Staff
Electrical Utility Staff
UA Qualified Surveyors & Operatives Southern Ireland
- Cornwall & Devon
- East & West Midlands
- North Wales & Anglesey
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses.
Glendale vegetation management are looking for qualified Electrical Utility survey and operations staff to work on our contracts across the UK and Southern Ireland.
- We are seeking qualified staff on a directly employed & subcontract basis.
- We have both permanent and fixed term opportunities for direct staff.
- Must have the relevant UA qualifications
- Ideally must have at least 12 months experience in the Electrical utility sector
- Demonstrable positive Health and Safety culture and awareness
- An enthusiasm and interest in tree work preferably proven by qualification and/or work experience.
- A basic problem-solving mindset, common sense and the ability to be a good team player.
- A good level of initiative and self motivation.
- Effective time management.
- Strong relationship building skills coupled with good communication skills.
- Customer/client care focus. A clear identification with the requirements of Glendale customers.
- Ideally NPTC, CS30/31/ CS38/39 CS40/41,
- Preferably NPTC Utility Arboriculture Units 1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and/or 5.1 / 5.2
- Operate MEWP Static boom (1b)
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Desirable IOSH Working Safely
- Demonstrate experience and/or potential competence in the use of required power tools and chainsaws
- Hold a full, valid UK driving license preferably with BE Units
- This is a physically challenging job and involves bending, lifting and manual handling so a basic level of fitness is really important to undertake the roles effectively
What can Glendale offer you?
- Continual Professional Training & Development to increase your operational skill levels
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date 17:00 Friday September 12th 2019
About Glendale Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping. For more information visit www.glendale-services.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.